What to do with all the VHS movies?
What am I supposed to do with all of our VHS tapes? We still have a VCR. I have a lot of memories tied up in these rectangular shaped boxes. I mean, I watched Beauty and the Beast with my daughter about 500 times. And now I am supposed to push it aside? What about Bob the Builder? Blues Clues (my son even had a thinking chair) The Breakfast Club? Dirty Dancing? Steel Magnolias? 101 Dalmatians? Barney? (though both my kids deny ever dancing to Hey Mr. Knickerbocker, boppity bop - but I have the video to prove it!)
Something about DVDs - they are nice - and the picture/sound quality is great. But they can be so fragile-so easy to scratch, etc. Remember when you could just toss a VHS tape around and it still play?
I have one of those combination VCR/DVD players and a VCR under my bed. I think I will hold on to everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment