Monday, December 25, 2006

Missouri Becky today you are wrong, tomorrow you will be right, but at this moment, you are wrong. I need rescuing. Today is Christmas, we've had a great day. The kids love everything, I have received some real cool gifts. We started the day with our traditional huge Christmas breakfast (something I started years ago - the one way I know they will eat one decent meal on this day). We went to my sister's house - and this is where I need rescuing. The loneliness hit me full force. It hurts terribly. I need rescuing. Selfishly I want someone for me. All I have been thinking about since we have been home, is how I wish there was someone here to hold me tonight. I am unsure if these feelings would be here if we hadn't gone - but they are here now. I am such a wimp. A lonely wimp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are hurting. I am so sorry you were lonely on Christmas.

I wish I could take it all away for you, and that I could fill the void you feel.

Know that you are loved, even if there isn't 'someone special' right now.