Saturday, December 30, 2006

I am not seen. Well, I am, but I am talking about men not seeing me. Well, men see me, if they are 12 or on Social Security. I asked Precious why he thought men did not seem to notice me, he said he notices me just fine, and that is all fine and good, but we have been friends forever, he still likes me though he has seen me in ratty pj's, when I have been sick, at my worst and we never dated or anyting like that. I know I am not model/actress pretty. But I am take home to mom nice/cute. I think it may have to do with confidence and the way I carry myself. That has to be it. I have to work on that. Oh, and I have guy friends, but they are friends-and most of them associate me with being a mom and cupcake queen. Hey guys, I'm here-the almost blonde in the corner. I am reasonably intelligent, not terribly co-dependent, I have been told I am funny and I love to laugh. Here...I am right here.

No comments: