Saturday, December 30, 2006
Car Problems. Ugh. Ugh. Yuck. Yuck. My car is sick. Tonight when I was taking my daughter to a birthday party - my car broke down. Just stopped. Whoo Hoo. Well, it was running, it just wouldn't turn/steer. It made a loud popping noise. Thankfully I broke down right in front of the gym where the party was being held, church friends were there. Two of the husbands worked and looked at the car diligently, they drove it to the shop I use. Because of a job providing a car - a family had a car I could use. But now I worry on how I am going to pay for repairs. I have no clue. I have to admit I went into full panic mode tonight. I didn't handle it well. I am ashamed of myself. Tonight I felt so alone - why I don't know because I have many friends - but it sure would be nice to have a husband...heck a boyfriend in times like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment