Your backgrounds are so different.
You live in two different states.
You both are part of God's wonderful plan.
You both will crawl, walk.run and charm
everyone you will meet.
You have been and will continue to be prayed for.
Welcome to the world Piper Rose. Your grandmother, Kathy or Nannie as you will call her- I believe is awesome. She has anxiously awaited your arrival. I am blessed to know her. You are blessed to have her.
Welcome to the world Savannah Claire. Your grandmother, Carla is one awesome lady. I can't wait for you to meet her. She will teach you so much. You are blessed to have her.
Sweet girls. You will giggle, have milk mustaches, and decorate refrigerators with pictures colored in crayons. I pray God protects you...He loves you so much.
Welcome to the world...it just got a whole lot better.
1 comment:
Aww this is so sweet! I barely know Carla - but what I do know I love! And Kathy I know through you - Welcome to the world baby girls! You will make the world a better place, I am sure.
Post a Comment