Of course, I cannot sleep. Ugh.
I went to bed feeling so bad. I was sick and hurting. (Cannot wait until the 6th) I've slept off and on. I was hungry--I got up and fixed myself a grill cheese.
I hear mom up sometimes she gets up to check the time, go potty, or may be confused. I listen before I get up to talk to her. I don't want her to stay up. Ha ha
Thinking about my promotion this is a new department - I am creating policy manuals, I have picked my team, talked to each of them. Phone lines are going to be looped, it's a lot of work. This change has been met with resentment and anger by a few. I cannot figure out why. Hopefully over time they will see the benefits, etc. I guess they will learn to trust me. I've tried not to let it get to me, but I was hurt. But this is a good thing for my family. Answered prayer.
Sam is at a Royal Rangers/FCF camp. He is spending one night on a submarine. He was so excited. He has his phone with him and is sending me text messages and such.
Tori worked today and then jumped into school work. She does work hard.
I hope to take mom to get a perm today. Depends on how she is doing.
Well I hope to sleep.
1 comment:
Hang in there-this promotion is a gift from the Lord--a "good and perfect gift."
Post a Comment