I am up and down with how I feel.
I am feeling pretty tough right now. Mom has been okay. We have decided she doesn't do that great with visitors - no matter who it is - for some reason - no matter who it is - throws her for a loop. We have to lock everyone in when they are here. Ha ha. Judy has come over a few times to help out - and it really has confused mom - she was wanting to go "home" and such. It takes us a long time to get her settled.
When Steve's sons visited last time - it threw her off too. Just don't know what it is. Maybe we have our routine, etc. I hate that, because at times I feel so isolated and lonely. Please pray we can find ways around this.
Judy came today and took mom to her two favorite places - Burger King and Dollar General - mom bought Kleenex and Snicker Bars - ha ha - and has hid them all. Too funny.
It hurts for me to to cough and my stomach is super swollen. Ugh. And I am very very tired.
Tori is at work - and Sam is at his home away from home - his friend Ryan's house.
I think now that mom is laying down ---I will do the same.
Thank you for your continued prayers.
1 comment:
Glad to see you are up to posting, B! ANd no matter how you feel, you are concerned for everyone else. Wish I could bring you some soup and my famous decaf sweet tea.
Post a Comment