Sunday, February 17, 2013

Specific prayer request....

Please be in prayer.


I know it is not major major surgery.  But I am worried how mom will handle me not being well, me for a few days.  Does that make sense?

I really am worried about it.  Thankfully we have Melecia here Thursday and Friday.  Judy will come over at night- but you have to know how much mom clings to me, follows me, etc.  She is my shadow.  She is much like a little one - pray she does well.

And I am sure I will have my panic attack about the surgery probabaly Wednesday night or Thursday.  But I know I will feel better soon!  I am so looking forward to being pain free.

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

This is a little forced rest for you. Yes, we will be praying for all of you.