Monday, February 25, 2013

Important!

If you serve in children's ministry you are important. Never take for granted your influence.

A few weeks ago this young girl came up to me... Asked me if I was Ms. Becky...told her yes.

She said you probably don't remember me , I only came twice, but you held me in your lap while you taught because I was sad. My parents were divorcing. I just remember that..you holding me.

We never know what a child is going through...they act out when they hurt. Love on them. Love as God loves us.

2 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

Yes, you are so right, Becky. When I get to Heaven, one of the first people I want to see is my SS teacher from Lake Ruth Baptist Church. She was the Pastor's wife, and so kind,

Anonymous said...

Becky - you have touched so many kids lives! I love you!