Friday, February 15, 2013

Dollar General

Well heck they reset my Dollar General.

Where the detergent used to be is where you find paper towels.

Where the Oreo cookies used to be now sits shampoo.

I couldn't find the pencils. I asked where they were and clerk said on stationary aisle. What? Call it what it is....school supplies! And that's on the aisle where I would find cokes and such. Oh and where the lotion used to be...is now a shelf for T-shirts. And where a cash register was now sits clothes for kids.

Now, I'm not saying it is bad as the Kroger reset. I'm still not over that.

The aisles are wide. Same great people. In light of the recent robberies of Dollar Generals near us, the reset protects the clerks better.

Mom will like it. She'll think it's a new store. I love Dollar General, Ill be strong.

But it is change. And I'm a creature of habit.

No comments: