Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Totally confused mom...

Need much prayer. Mom had a rough afternoon and it is carrying over tonight

I just gave her some medicine and a snack. Praying it kicks in and it looks like it is. I hope! I am worn out.

I think her routine has been thrown off with both Melecia and I here. Though I have tried to stay out of the way. Melecia needs no help from me.


Other news.......

I answered 231 emails . Whew. I hope I don't receive 231 thank you replies. Ha ha. But it helps because I am going in tomorrow with a lot taken care of. And my mind refreshed with what is going on. Thankful I was able to do this!

I slept late this morning but purposely did not take naps so I can get in routine. I'm sitting in recliner with pillows and a heating pad though.

My sister returned to me every bowl she had of mine. Too funny. Plus she gave me a cute purse.


No comments: