We had planned to get up and moving this morning. My to do list was long.
But I had been sick most of night...and couldn't move this morning. I was very lazy. Everyone poured their own cereal and I laid around.
After I felt better, mom and I went to Naifeh's grocery store and picked up some things. And I dropped off a couple bills..
When I returned, Steve and I got out of the house. Mall walked and then went to see the new Die Hard movie. It is good. And I'm gonna say it Bruce Willis has aged very well. I've always liked him and the Die Hard movies. They really are true action movies. Sam watched mom while we were out. And I soooooo cheated. bought cokes and popcorn at Target across from the movie theatre. Spent $5 instead of $15 on concessions. We used the rest of a gift card we received at Christmas. I had such a good time. We want to see Identity Theft. My friend Julie said it is funny.
We needed....I needed the tone away. It was nice. I miss those times we got out.
Sam has gone to his friends house, they are doing something early at church tomorrow.
Mom had a good day.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Saturday. Willis is really good in
Red." We watched Skyfall on Amazon last night with our Act II and Coke zeros. You just about have to have a bank loan to take a fam of 5 to the movies and get popcorn and drinks! So happy you had a great day.
Red is one of our favorites.
Post a Comment