Thursday, February 28, 2013

Trans what???

In a Mississippi school there is a battle between the school and their policy and a family of a little girl....who was born a boy. Physically is a boy but parents say he is a girl. Uh????? He is six.

The fight? The young one is supposed to use the boys restroom...but he...????wants to use the girls restroom. Uh???

Being the mother of a boy and a girl....I would not want a boy coming into the girls restroom. And vice versa. Too many questions would arise on differences-questions that six year olds are too young to face.. This little boy is already confused - now he is all over the news. I don't know all details, I'm sure there is much more involved.

I don't understand it. God has a plan for this little one when he was born, it just seems to me that a transgender battle over restrooms and wardrobe is not it. But I could be wrong.

4 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

Maybe I am being "intolerant" but this seems like a parent problem anyway. The world is so upside down.

B.R.M said...

It is the parents! They have no problem being on the news! Hmmph!

Anonymous said...

I agree - this is insane. The poor boy has no idea what is going on or who he is. He is going to be such a confused teen and adult. Much prayer is needed - this is more than about tolerance for sure.

A Candle to Read By said...

A MAJOR social problem today in our country is that we do not allow our children to be children. They are extensions of ourselves and our issues, be they beauty pageants or trans gender politics. I'm with you, Becky--Hmmmph!