Sunday, February 17, 2013

Today....

As the old saying goes mom "has worried me to death" today.

She is now turning into mean mom. I have no more patience left. And that is a major understatement. I have been trying to clean and pick up to no avail.

On the funny side I'm finding things she stashes. No rhyme or reason as to why some things are in the spots they are in.
Extension cords in shoes. I only found those because I was straightening out her closet. Kleenex everywhere! Crackers wrapped in napkins in every drawer,

She has probably walked 200 miles in this house today. I do think she is agitated because I have been cleaning and getting rid of stuff. Mainly from our room. I did try to get some clothes and shoes from her closet and I think that turned on mean mom, I though she was catnapping when I did it, but she came up behind me. Ha ha.
I managed to get a few things out. Whew!

No comments: