Monday, September 24, 2012

What is it about a cold?

That keeps you from sleeping?

Geesh! I feel like a freight train is in my head and my ears full of wet cotton. I went to bed about 9:00 or so...did not hear Tori come in...,.which is rare for me. But now I'm awake.

I have checked on everyone and they are all snoring - even the dogs. Just doesn't seem fair. I'm at a loss on what to watch on TV. True crime? News? Entertainment gossip? Home shopping goodness knows plenty of people need stuff this time of night.

Had a decent Sunday with mom. We went to the store and she worried about laundry detergent the whole time. Speaking of which she hides her dirty laundry and I have to find it, wash it and put it up without her seeing me. And that's a challenge considering she follows me room to room. Ha ha!

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Fatigue almost always brings discouragement. I hope you can catch up on your rest. Blessings!