Today while standing in line to go into the court ..... I overheard a conversation between three deadbeat dads. And the more I heard the madder I got! Seriously these people are walking around! And I'm sorry to say taking up valuable oxygen.
As best as I can remember... And this is true!
Deadbeat # 1: " man it is not right I'm here again. Just two years ago they took my car." (obviously this idiot has yet to learn)
Deadbeat # 2: "man I know it they took my furniture last time. Well I can tell them now I have nothing in my name goodluck. " (obviously he is idiot also)
And #3 deadbeat takes the cake. He referred to his child as "it"
"dude I'm telling you if they want me to support it I should keep it. The way I believe the slut should plant a garden instead of expecting me to support it."
And people want to know what is wrong with kids today. What happened to real men?
I am still fired up. Their poor kids!
I don't understand. I miss my dad so much right now. As a little girl, a teenage girl, a young bride... I could count on daddy. I felt safe, loved and cared for all of us did!
It takes a special man to earn the title daddy. And the three above plus one I know do not.
----------
We are blessed to know we have a daddy in heaven ... He loves us so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment