Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Shopping with mom.....

After work I came home --- and picked up mom. We hustled to Kroger. We needed groceries.

1st mistake--hustled. You cannot hustle mom.

But we get there...mistake #2 I did not have a list. And our Kroger store which I love is resetting and rearranging. I was perfectly happy with bread in aisle one...now the cereal is there??? What the heck???? And they play loud music--I cannot think with Ricky Martin and others singing in my ear!!! At least it is not rap music. I'm making a call in the morning - - I'm sure they care what I think. But turn it down already!

Ok-back to mom. So we get through shopping.. We head to check out. Mom says..."my word, I never buy that many groceries " I tease her and say..."oh you help us eat it." mistake # 3 Dont tease...she takes things literally. She then yells and I mean yell "do you believe she is accusing me of stealing her groceries? I don't steal!" Then she refuses to leave. She is holding onto the cart and will not budge she is a statue. The folks behind us are being super patient...they had all organic stuff they were probably week with hunger. Ha ha' I finally had to go up to her ear and whisper firmly to move and go to the car. She huffed and huffed. But she moved.

I was so stressed after leaving! Geesh!

But seriously can't they put our Kroger back to the way it was. I forgot three things I needed.. I couldn't find them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was told they will keep moving things around - who puts toilet paper on the same aisle as food! That's just unsanitary!!!!!!!