Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday PM thoughts.....

Nemo!!!! I love this movie! I'm so excited it is on the big screen. In my opinion one of the best animated movies ever made. I so enjoy animated movies.

$2.25. Sam gave a girl in his class money for concessions. He said she was coming to the game...and if she didn't he's getting his $2.25 back. Ha ha.

The lady at the store said Sam and I made her smile and laugh. I'm trying to decide if that's a good thing.

I gave both dogs a bath tonight. Both of them act like they've been tortured once I finish. They are dead weight.

I bleached both bathrooms tonight. I clean them regularly but I wanted the bleach and disinfecting done tonight. I also Murphy oil soaped the living room. And got some laundry done, Mom dusted.

I am so grateful for Melecia. She is such a blessing. We truly love and appreciate her. She is awesome for mom. Mom still calls her "girl"

I'm glad its the weekend. I'm tired!



No comments: