One of our older boys Got into trouble out of state. DWI. Thankfully no accident, no one hurt.
We opted to not help him get out early He needed to learn. And prayerfully he has. It was a hard decision. We love him so!
As soon as we learned of his arrest and such I started looking for churches near the... Gulp....jail. We didn't want money given but just for someone to be there,
I emailed or contacted five churches.
Pastor Clay was the only one who responded. We just wanted him to visit and get word to our son we cared. He has gone out of his way and I cannot tell you what that means! It meant a lot to our son because that was in the first sentence in a letter he mailed to me.
He is meeting him tomorrow when he is released and helping him get situated and hopefully we see our son soon! Pray for his safety, for wiser choices and for his salvation.
Thank you to this man of God!
No comments:
Post a Comment