Sunday, September 30, 2012

Grocery Shopping.....

I call it my "Naifehs" run. Locally owned grocery store. I'm not really near one of the two stores. I have to go out of my way to go.

I must admit I go to different grocery stores...I don't ad shop--I shop where I'm the closest top at that moment. I have my coupons and I just get it done. But Naifeh's is a must for me at least once a week or every other depending on how stocked up I am.

Why?

They sell Mrs. Weavers Chicken Salad and trust me when I say they are the only ones to do so in this area. No other brand will do for mom.

They sell awesome cooked chicken strips in Deli. They have an awesome deli/bakery period!

They sell just what you need size wise in the meat dept. I usually don't need a huge package of hamburger meat.

They always seem to have potatoes on sale.

It is just the right size. You deal with. Groceries not vacuums, grills, clothes. You can get in and get out.

It's one of those types of stores if you can't find it anywhere else go there and you are sure to find it.

Their employees are awesome. The Munford store folks know mom....many of the kids know Tori so they call her mema and that tickles her.

They are a local business. And that's a good thing!

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

We have an IGA here that is so much easier to shop than Wally World or the other larger stores. OUr deli has "Nadine's chicken salad" which is locally produced. The recipe is more of a secret than the Colonel's "Original Recipe" at KFC.