All week mom has slept to almost 8:00. And that's going to bed at 7:00 the night before!
But this is Saturday and she has been stirring around since 5:15. I have laid out her cereal and made her coffee. Even her dust mop. Too early for morning Medicine. All outer doors are locked along with appliance locks. Very important.
Hopefully I can be lazy for just a bit. I have made a list of things I want to get accomplished today and it is quite a bit. It includes giving mom a perm. I went to bed early I feel rested - just not ready to put on one of my many hats.
Happy Saturday. I can't wait to write about our perm adventure. Because I'm sure it will be a hoot.
2 comments:
Bless you! I hope this day is a positive one for you both. Your perm adventure brought back a memory or two--Daddy would always help moma "frost" her hair--I think those times were the closest they came to divorce. Remember the little caps with all the holes and the crochet hook thingy used to pull the hair through the holes?
Remember? I used to have someone torture me the same way!
Post a Comment