Saturday, September 08, 2012

Thinking

I have been thinking about what Sam asked me earlier this week about being stressed. Then mom in a moment of clarity pretty much told me the same thing last night.

Am I really letting go and giving all to God? And I mean all? Obviously not.

A lot of what we seem to be going through seems to be outside factors, snippets of bad news, small inconveniences, major issues, mom, work and so on. God cares! When will I learn?

Things I can do...

Stop immediately and pray. Pray all day!

Try to get out more on weekends even with mom. Don't stay shut in.

Try to get out more often with Steve. Whether it is a date night, a date morning.....something!

I need to learn to ask for help with mom.

I need to do better meal planning. And grocery shopping. Get my family back at the table!

Exercise!

Read books. They always helped me relax!

Take a long leisurely bath at least once a week. Something I haven't done in like forever!

Choose a home project and complete it!

These are a few things that have come to mind.

Selfishly I ask that you pray for me. I am tired, exhausted and stressed.





No comments: