Saturday, September 01, 2012

Flexible, cleaning and a new mop...

Just a few days ago I wrote how OCD I used to be....but with mom I've learned I just can't worry about or stress about SOME of the things I used to.

One thing I've never been is a rearranger! I like to keep things in the same place!

We turned our dining room into a bedroom when mom moved in...we have moved and swapped furniture....STUFF around for months....I think----I pray we are relatively settled. Sam is back in the new bedroom. Tori is home with what seems less Stuff! Where did it go?

We had been trying to think of low cost ways to give Sam privacy without having to do a lot of carpentry etc. We do want the dining room to be a dining room one day, Well Steve came up with the idea of accordion doors. So with the investment of less than $80....we have doors.

This will give him privacy and hide mess if necessary. Since that room is at the front of the house hiding the mess of a teen boy is key!


We have put more locks on doors to protect mom--and I am not big on locks! Ha!

There are some things I can do to get us a tad more organized and I will be working on those. But I'm not going to stress over them.

The house is pretty clean. I need to clean vents and such. And dust our room - but it is presentable.

I do clean my bathrooms everyday. I don't like dishes in the sink. And I am funny about garbage!

I bought a new mop today. I needed one. Mom will be so excited. Ha ha ha

I'm very proud of the doors! Thankful for Steve's idea and him putting them up!

No comments: