Friday, September 14, 2012

Prayer.....

On this blog in addition to the tales of kids and mom - I have asked for prayer many many times.  Thank you for your prayers!

I firmly believe in prayer.   The peace it brings. 

There is a blog party this week - and she is asking for blogs about prayer needs and requests.

I am humbly asking for prayer in many areas - parts of my life.

Mom - Alzheimer's is tough.  Pray for more clarity.  Moments where memory is sharper.  That she doesn't progress further into Alzheimer world.  I wish I could adequately describe this disease - you would think I could - with my 2nd parent going through it.

Work - I am frustrated.  I need to give myself an attitude adjustment.   I am blessed they are flexible with me. But I have to be honest - I am not happy.  I am trying to decide if it is more me?  I am customer service - so all day long I put out fires, handle problems, get yelled at, cussed at, huffed at - it is hard to turn it off.

My Marriage - to say we are under strain is an understatement.  From mom, to kids, to financial issues, child support, learning to disagree, learning to agree,  to lack of time together - it has taken it's toll.

Steve - His job - he works in bad areas - pray for his safety.

Tori - She is sooooooo almost 20.  Pray for wise decisions and discernment on her part.  She works long late hours - pray for her safety.  Pray she waits for and chooses the right man to be her husband.

Sam - He is sooooooooo 14.  Pray for his safety and health in football.  Pray that he focuses on school  Pray for his continued spiritual growth.  And help me - he is talking about driving.  Which in reality and his world he could start next year - I am not so sure.  Ha!

Church - it would be nice to go! I miss the fellowship.  The worship. The sermons.  Being spiritually fed.

And me.  I am tired.  I told Steve the other day - and I don't know if he took me seriously or not.  I am depressed.  I feel like I have lost control of all the plates in my juggling act.  There are days I don't even want to get out of bed - and wonder what is wrong with me. There are days my whole body hurts - and I know it related.  I long to be a better wife, mother, daughter - PERSON!  I long to be closer to God. And I know the reason I feel so far away  - and am far away is because I run the opposite way trying to handle things on my own. 

I know this a lengthy list.  But I appreciate your prayers.


1 comment:

Vivielle said...

Sorry you are struggling. Praying for you.