I am tired tonight. Very much so.
Sam actually sounds worse. Mom's says her throat itches. Oh me!
Work was hard today. Phone call after phone call. Email after email. Whew.
I wrapped a couple more gifts that I ordered. I'm all about online shopping! I don't order clothes but other stuff... Oh yeah! No traffic. No lines. Nice!
We have court again on Monday in regard to child support. I don't feel too optimistic. He seems to know how to beat the system. I tell Steve we must continue to do right..God will honor it. Allow the courts to handle. Sooner or later their dad will be held accountable. Please pray!
If we finish early enough..we plan to go to a movie or something.
Mom had a good day. We had a coy try supper of vegetables and cornbread and she ate every bite!
Good night. I pray I sleep.
1 comment:
That is the best supper around! As my East Tennessee husband says, "soup beans, corn and cornbread." God bless you all.
Post a Comment