I've mentioned before that I have court again on Monday in regard to child support or lack thereof.
I hate it. I hate the controversy, the hashing out of details in a room full of people going through the same thing. It is a flawed system, it makes you sick or me anyway. If folks would do what is right -much of all this could be avoided.
They love their dad and he loves them. But to be a father is to be responsible. He continues to make questionable decisions. Okay stupid decisions. Another job lost- so we start over again. I pray one day he realizes that every decision - good or bad- has consequences.
I have a nephew who has custody of his daughter because mom makes bad decisions and choices.
I just don't get it. I certainly don't understand the system and legalese.
Pray for us Monday as we go to court in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment