No longer mean. Calmer and confused. Poor mom. I can't imagine how she feels. It has to be torture for her.
Boy this has been a long day.
In between moments I've managed to clean out my dresser and closet. That felt good. I just hung out outside lights and wreaths. Nothing fancy just rope lights on our porch poles. First time I've done it. I need to tackle mountain of laundry. It's piled up on our bed.
I must admit I'm lonely and sad.
1 comment:
I wish I could zip up there and help you fold your laundry. I just put clean sheets on the bed, and should be grading, but those clean sheets are calling . . . . wishing you a quiet night. Oh, I think I forgot to say to grease the muffin tin, but you probably would know that anyway. I think I will make some in the am for breakfast.
Post a Comment