Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Doing the right thing!

I cannot believe I forgot this story!

During the parade on Monday night, I couldn't get a good picture of Sam. Why? Because he was hunched over talking on a cell phone. I thought it was his.

Sooooo.....at the end of the parade I sent him a text to let him know where I was parked. No answer! I called when it was over. No answer! Hmmph! Finally found him.

I asked him why didn't he answer the phone. He said. "Mom I don't have my phone." I asked about the phone he was on during parade.....he responded by saying..."I found a phone and I was calling the mom number on the phone. And I met her on the parade walk."

How dare he do the right thing! Just kidding. I'm proud! Good job Sam!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's such a good teen! :) Good job MOM!

A Candle to Read By said...

YAY for Sam!