We had a sweet wonderful time with friends last night.
Lots of laughter and cookie eating. :)
We played dirty Santa. Sam played for the first time and his competitive spirit was in full force. He set his eyes on one gift and he ended up with it! A Charlie Brown Christmas tree-bought by yours truly . He didn't know what the gift was until it had been opened...and after that he coached folks to take his until the gift was on his hands. Ha ha!
Mom still felt bad yesterday.....she ended up going to just rest for a bit before the party and ended up sleeping sound all night long. She did get up one time right after everyone left, ate a snack then went back to sleep. Selfishly, though I hated she felt bad, I enjoyed the relaxing time with our friends.
1 comment:
I am glad you all had a great time. You are not selfish--things work out in a way that is positive for everyone. WIll by thinking of you tomorrow.
Post a Comment