Saturday, December 29, 2012

Grocery Store..,,

Mom and I went to the grocery store this afternoon. I'm sick at the cost of everything. Ugh! How can we keep going at these prices?

Mom, for some reason wanted to carry apples and light bulbs throughout the store. I have no clue why but it kept her happy.

Afterwards, I took her to Burger King. She loves a Whopper Jr. I ate a banana from our shopping trip.

I'm funny how I unpack groceries. I like to do one bag at a time. Mom empties every bag then put up. Ha! Talk about conflict.

We picked up the house today and I have washed sheets. Going to get those on. You know me, I love clean sheets.

Hopefully we can go to church tomorrow.
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

A great day! Yes, Ia m a bag at a time person, if possible. Also, I do not know why this inflation issue is not in the news. When gas prices go up, groceries go up because of the gas prices (or so they say). But when gas prices drop, groceries do not. I am old enough to remember Gerald Ford's WIN buttons ("Whip INflation Now").