Mom is bad today.
She has tried getting out of the house in every way, shape or form. . She took a pair of scissors and tried breaking glass. She kicked the door so hard multiple times she had sprained her foot and leg. In the midst of Steve stopping the scissor attack she clawed his face with her other hand. And he grabbed her arm to stop the scissors...so her arm hurts. We are racked with guilt him because her arm hurts. Me because I was in another room. And for leaving the scissors out after wrapping and decorating. The scissor thing was over in seconds but felt like hours. I don't think anything is broken but, I have called the doctor.
I hate hate this disease. I am drained from crying. Hours from now she won't even remember. But I'll remember forever.
Please pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment