We were able to go to church yesterday morning. It was nice.
My sister Pam and her hubby came over after church and brought some goodies. She gave mom blue jeans and under clothes. Much needed!
Last night we had Steve's family over. We had a wonderful time. I cooked Mexican. It was good. Steve's sons were here - it was good to see them. By far it was one of my favorite times. I was not stressed about the house. I just enjoyed the visit and the family so much. Lots of talking and laughter.
Tonight we went to my sister Judy's house. Had finger foods. It was very relaxing. Mom came home with a music box and a Beta Fish. She loves them!
I received my 2nd pair of pj pants! Melecia gave me my 1st ever pair the other day. (She said I need to rest!) I have always wanted pajama pants. Steve received movie passes. Which he will totally enjoy. Judy and I said it was one of the best Christmas Eve's ever. We didn't stress about details and such! Just hanging out and being us!
I have to figure out how to post pics from my phone. I will post them at some point.
Merry Christmas Eve.
I'm so thankful for that little manger. And The Baby who rested within.
1 comment:
YAY! Sounds like you have a wonderful family. God knows when we need a little boost, doesn't He? (Little Boost=something to go right)!
Post a Comment