Going through Saturday in my mind. I've replayed it in my head over and over. Nothing was different about our day. I didn't see the trigger.
I don't see what we could have done different.
I knew when regular confused mom was back when she put her sweater on and emptied her purse a dozen times. I bought her some makeup and such. She has enjoyed taking it out and looking at it. The doctor or his office never called me back. Hmmph!
Mom went to bed. And has rested. I hear her snoring through the wall. Ha!
After she went to bed and I knew she was settled. Sam sat here and I went to Walmart and did a little bit of grocery shopping and Christmas shopping. I wanted to get it done in preparation for Sunday...not knowing what the mood will be and wanting to be ready to go to church if we can.
Tori had to work on her birthday. But she received many wishes and a few gifts, we gave her a certificate to get her hair done.
Alzheimer's ... when one family member has it-there are many "victims." It touches every family member in one way or the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment