Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Provision....

I wanted to share two things that happened to us....

A few weeks ago I took a meal to a coworker who had surgery. Nothing fancy. No trouble at all. A blessing to do it.

God multiplied.

The week of Thanksgiving....someone gave us a Thanksgiving basket. And then
the coworker whom we cooked the meal for cooked us a meal. Enough for two meals. I brought it home tonight.

I say this not to brag but to be a testimony on God's provision. God multiplied a simple meal of chicken and dumplings into several meals.

Why haven't I learned? If God did this with a simple meal....what could He do with my total surrender and obedience? What can I do for God? How can I glorify Him?

2 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

It just goes to show you that He is involved in the details of our lives and He loves us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. What a testimony!