Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolution

I want to be closer to God. To be wiser in His word. To pray more and read the Bible more.

I want to be a better person.

I want to be a better wife,mom, daughter, sister,friend and employee.

I want to be a better money manager. A better steward of what God has given me.

I want my family to eat at the table more often without TV, phone and distractions.

I need glasses and dental work. I want to be healthier. I need to take better care of myself.

I can do none of the above without God.

Happy New Year all. Pray for each other, our leaders and our country. May we all be closer to God a year from now.

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

You are such a positive influence on all of us. Your priorities are just right! Thanks for this post. I join you in this list of goals.