Thursday, May 03, 2012

TO MY FRIENDS..

To my friends....I should say sisters......I feel that connected to you.

Diane - For a person who talks all day, I don't have the words to adequately say what you mean to me.  Who knew when you made that call to sign up for Children's Choir how our friendship would blossom?  You understand me.  You listen, you never judge, you hurt when I hurt, rejoice when I rejoice.  You understand the difference $10 can make.  You gave me shoes when our dress code changed, you took mom a grilled cheese sandwich.  You are beautiful raising a beautiful - awesome daughter.  You amaze me with all that you do and handle - you do it all with grace and humility.

Carla - I met you in Sunday School and we clicked.  How cool is that?  We relate to clean houses, mowed yards, love of our kids (we both have one of each),   You love fiercely and stand up for me!  You even...hmmph with me every day.  I have learned so much from you and your husband.  You guys are wonderful examples of a strong marriage.  You have done so much for me personally.  Praying, encouraging, you have taken mom lunch, brought her to me for a dr's appointment.  I cannot thank you enough for being who you are.

Nancy - I have known you the longest.  You and your girls helped me raise Tori and Sam. Watched them when I was working mutlitple jobs.  You have the sweetest presence and quiet strength.  I love how you try to solve my problems when you have so much spinning in your world. You have three awesome kids - and have every reason to be proud.  I hate when I miss your calls and hate getting your voicemail - because you always make me feel better about myself when I am low.  You are loved!

Julie - We met at work.  I love you to death.  Right now you are facing trial after trial - but you maintain such a good sense of humor.  You love your mother.  You love your kids. You work so hard, and keep working even when so many around you are rude to the point of mean.  You laugh with me, you encourage me.  One of may favorite memories is eating pizza with you at the park and just talking.

Sue  - You are so brave.  You are facing  a battle no one should.  I love you.  You are an encourager and take no bull from anyone.  I love the way you love your husband when he is mopping the kitchen floors.  I love to hear about your walks on the beach eating cotton candy.

Stacey D - We don't talk as much as we used to. Life has us both so busy.  I have never forgotten all that you have done for me and the kids.  I cherish those times we hung out on Friday night watching the kids play, eating pizza and talking along with the other Brighton Babes.

Tracey W - Tori's other mother.  You were there for me in the darkest and lowest of my times.  I am simply blessed to know you.   You are an awesome person.  I love you.

Joan  - How I miss you!  But I cherish those times  and I am so glad you have found someone to love and care for you. Excited to hear you will be a grandmother or "noanie" soon.  You have two awesome boys - you did good!

I have so many other friends, Debbie K, Trish O, Lynn, Christie, Connie, Pattie B, Karma, I am so blessed to know you. 

I have no idea what I have done to deserve having so many wonderful folks in my life...but I simply say thank you for being you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky - Strong, independent but letting her husband lead, resourceful, beautiful outside but especially in. You have cried with me - hurt with me - given me money and school supplies when you had little yourself. It is easy to be your friend. I couldn't imagine not having you in my life.

Diane