I have to admit right now I was in the worst mood yesterday morning. I was tired, grumpy and determined not to enjoy church services. Challenging God - "ok, I'm here - bless me!
"
Boy am I ashamed.
We sang the old Hymn "How Great Thou Art" and I just stared crying. I had been questioning God and myself all week - "Where are you God? Why do we keep having these stumbling blocks and problems? Can't we have just one normal - drama free week?" God has not left me - He has not forgotten me. I have forgotten He is there. I have forgotten that He sees exactly what I am...what we are going through. I haven't been looking up - I have been frantic trying to solve things myself.
God loves me....loves you.
Please forgive my friends if I am come across as negative......
No comments:
Post a Comment