Monday, May 14, 2012

PRAY SPECIFICALLY

I am going to be blunt.

I believe in specific prayer. Our family has many needs.

Pray for mom.  Pray for me as I care for her.  Pray for Tori, Sam and Steve and we try to balance it all.  Mom has sweet moments, sad moments, mean moments, and those moments I can't even describe - I call them "I don't know what planet she is on moments..."

Pray for my sister Pam, she came through knee surgery okay on Friday -but the recovery begins.

Pray for my other sister Judy and her husband Charlie - right now they are headed for heart tests. Charlie is disabled because of his heart.  And they received some bad news financially this weekend.  I am praying that God turns it around for  them.  It doesn't seem fair that they keep getting hit with bad news.

Pray for us - we are hurting financially.  I have applications filled out for part-time jobs.  I call them non-thinking jobs- I don't want to feel or think.  Just work.   We need the $ desperately.  Quite frankly I am sick of worrying about groceries and gas when I pay bills. 

I know God will provide - He always has.  He opens the right door at the right time. 

No comments: