Monday, May 21, 2012

PRODUCTIVITY. SOCKS, MESSES AND STUPID MISTAKES

Random stuff actually.


It was a productive weekend for me. And I feel good about it.

Friday I left work early - went to a ball game at school.  Red and Black game - Sam was playing.  It was hot and loud - but I was away from work with an activity that didn't involve doctors, insurance, etc....

After the game, I ran errands and such.  Got home and mowed the yard.  Yeah!

Saturday I cleaned our house.  I mean really cleaned - moved stuff, washed, dusted.  I cleaned baseboards using socks on my hands.  Ugh the dust that came off of them! 

Did what seemed like tons of laundry and ironed.  Shopped for mom, brought her back with us - she wasn't in the best of moods - okay, I will be real, she was down right mean.  But she came back down to semi-sweet after she ate. She didn't sleep that great - she was up and down.

Barney the puppy - managed to make multiple messes of different types all weekend.  He wasn't so cute.  ARRGGHHHH. 

We had awesome church services Sunday - goodness God really spoke.    We then went grocery shopping.

Now to the stupid mistake...I check my bank balance - expecting $17 left (yep you read that one right-just proud that it wasn't in the hole) - I had a lot more.  Then I thought UH OH - I used mom's debit card for a week instead of mine - so I will take care of that cluster today.  I am so mad at myself.  I wasn't thinking, wasn't reading or checking.  Ugh ugh ugh

Still tied up in a child support cluster.  That is making me tired.  Hmmph.





No comments: