I know we only have a few short days of school left...but I just wish schools would slow down on the projects so close to the end of the year! There is only so much time!
Sam has had six projects due in two weeks - major projects at that.
A coworker - her granddaughter received notice on two projects Due today on Friday. They first thought her granddaughter wasn't telling the truth when she knew - the project note was dated Friday. And one is a major project - 50% of her exam.
I am guessing testing is complete, there is not much more they can cram into the kids. Why not just shorten the school year by giving up a break or two. We have Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break (each 1 week), then Christmas Break, Spring Break, Easter......
Maybe my attitude is wrong on this one. Why not go ahead and do exams this week and get them over with and do fun stuff next week. Field day and such?
1 comment:
Without snow days this year, I think (my opinion only) the kids in our school district are going more days. My co-workers children are in Shelby County, they started school after us and there last day of school is this Friday. I think they are trying to fill the days, maybe they should have just changed the calendar to accomodate the almost 0 snow days this year.
Post a Comment