Tuesday, May 15, 2012

EXPLAIN THE BRAIN TO ME AGAIN?

Last night I went to mom's after work - took her groceries to replace the ones she threw out or poured out. We are going to lock up extra food - I hate to do that - but we sure can't afford to keep going like we are going.  The thought of locking it up is making me sick.  Probably should have done it sooner.

But now to the funny part of last night.....I am visiting mom - sit down and we talk, watch TV and eat a snack.  Melecia is there with us.  I get up to leave - ask mom if she wants to come with me - she says no, she will stay there - (she did fine by the way) - then she says..."So if you are here tonight - you won't be here tomorrow night  - like last week right?  She has figured our my every other night pattern.  Explain that to me?

Ha  ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've thought about this some more. She remembers because you are the constant in her life. Your roles have switched. She's like a toddler who knows you are the only one she can depend on.