Okay, yesterday was a terrible day for mom. She just had a rough day and night. Right now I am so tired I am sick.
Though I hate that the following happened - I am glad it happened - so others could see what I have been going through for awhile.
Melecia came in at mom's yesterday - she started looking for the spaghetti she cooked the night before to warm up for mom's lunch - she couldn't find it - looked everywhere she could possibly think of. She finally opened the dishwasher, and saw the spaghetti in a garbage bag and she had run the dishwasher. Ugh! Some other food items cooked and not cooked have disappeared - we have no clue where they could be. Melecia looked all over the house and I did too. My luck I will find stuff poured in a purse or something like that. Ugh.
All the way around it was not a good day for her. She didn't sleep much - we locked every door and window we could think of - and she just wandered - finally falling asleep on the couch. She ate a good breakfast this morning - took her morning medicine. So prayerfully she will have a better day today.
Funny note: When I got to her house yesterday I had some cookies and cake from a bakery - she was like a kid "Oh, you brought me cookies, now I don't have to go get ice cream!"
No comments:
Post a Comment