Just a Thought.....

Sharing my thoughts and observations.......just in case you were wondering.

Friday, October 05, 2012

TORI AND SAM


Posted by B.R.M at 9:09 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

About Me

B.R.M
I have always said (I am copying Erma Bombeck here) start your day reading the obituaries and the advice coloumn - and if you are in neither, your day is going pretty good. I am wife to Steve(March 14, 2008)and the mother of two awesome kids - Tori & Sam. I am very active in church-I love to go to church. I am now full time care giver to my mother. She has Alzheimer's disease. I am blessed to have good friends. I like the Charlie Brown specials that always come on during the various holidays. My favorite television shows are: NCIS, Criminal Minds and anything on Investigative Discovery network - I am an armchair detective. I feel things strongly...so if I am mad..I am mad...sad I am sad..happy I am happy. No in between. I will admit right now, I don't handle problems well...I have to panic first...try to fix it myself..then turn it over to God! When I know I should give it God first and not panic. When will I learn?
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2017 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2016 (60)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2015 (73)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2014 (233)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2013 (548)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (40)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (42)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (52)
    • ►  May (71)
    • ►  April (37)
    • ►  March (50)
    • ►  February (72)
    • ►  January (77)
  • ▼  2012 (687)
    • ►  December (71)
    • ►  November (136)
    • ▼  October (98)
      • Waiting
      • Candy, Super Heroes, Mummies, and Fairies.
      • IS IT REALLY ROUTINE? AND OTHER STUFF.
      • Sam, you have to........
      • Random Pictures and Thoughts From One Busy Household
      • Unofficial Dad.....
      • Sleep....
      • Apology
      • And I haven't forgotten.....
      • Hurricane Sandy....
      • Well Heck----Part 2
      • Well heck!
      • Walls and doors.....,
      • We're that house.....
      • Sunday....
      • I still want to know....
      • Short term memory.....
      • Tori and mom......
      • Final Middle School Game....
      • Adrian Rogers
      • Who decided?
      • Just call me a party animal.......
      • It's here....
      • Friday Musings.....
      • Tired.....
      • The Visit.....
      • Thouroghly confused
      • Finalist
      • Quote....
      • A verse....
      • Butter.....
      • Attitude....
      • Needing to be needed. Wanting to help.
      • Plus side of Alzheimer's
      • Church....Worship....Prayer
      • 3.....2.....and not 1!
      • Rare.....
      • Horrible horrible day
      • What a day!!
      • Prayer
      • Something to be said.....
      • CUTEST...UMMM MEANEST AND TOUGHEST PLAYER EVER
      • COFFEE CUP MEMORY
      • Election
      • I know you were worried....
      • Prayer requests
      • Wide awake and a few other things....,
      • Mystery????
      • Tired mom....
      • Cereal
      • I'm only 43!
      • Whoo Hoo!
      • Super agitated mom
      • Books
      • Charles Stanley Quote
      • DUST
      • Late night insomnia television.....
      • Something comforting.....and prayer
      • Fall Decorations...
      • Mystery?
      • Extension 114
      • What is your name?
      • ME
      • Why am I in the hospital?
      • Blouses
      • Remember....
      • Focus on the Family...
      • Names
      • Another from Oswald Chambers....
      • "Do you have to be right?"
      • Oswald Chambers Quote
      • Attitude and Organization
      • In there somewhere.....
      • It would be......
      • Maria
      • Aren't you glad???
      • Visiting.....
      • Morning Staples
      • IMPORTANT DUTY OF CAREGIVING
      • Trick-Or-Treat Mom
      • Peek-a-boo Barney
      • SUCCESS!
      • To Joshua
      • Greenhorn Award
      • Long Johns
      • Routine....
      • Update....
      • Disappointment
      • TORI AND SAM
      • Sam
      • Tori
      • Sleep
      • Groceries
      • Remembering......
      • Disgusting...
      • Another plea...
      • MOM'S SHIRTS AND BLOUSES
      • MOM AND THE PERM
    • ►  September (81)
    • ►  August (86)
    • ►  July (66)
    • ►  June (53)
    • ►  May (61)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2011 (129)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (69)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (90)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2007 (379)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (33)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (35)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (44)
    • ►  March (57)
    • ►  February (36)
    • ►  January (33)
  • ►  2006 (115)
    • ►  December (44)
    • ►  November (41)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (10)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.