Yes! My mom never liked to buy the fun cereals like Captain Crunch, or Sugar Pops (now known as Corn Pops). My great rebellion when I went away to college was to get those cereals! Yes, it's true. On Friday nights, I'd be hanging with the Captain! I still love cereal any time of the day, and yes, I buy our children the fun cereals.
I know--they are so expensive. For a while here the Captain Crunch/Quaker family of cereals took a real dip in prices. We actually received a lengthy phone survey about them probably about 7 or 8 years ago--I was afraid they were about to go under. But, the Captain and his friends are still with us. I think they are much less expensive at Dollar General.
3 comments:
Yes! My mom never liked to buy the fun cereals like Captain Crunch, or Sugar Pops (now known as Corn Pops). My great rebellion when I went away to college was to get those cereals! Yes, it's true. On Friday nights, I'd be hanging with the Captain! I still love cereal any time of the day, and yes, I buy our children the fun cereals.
I lean toward cocoa Krispies and Lucky Charms. As a single mom I never could afford a lot of cereal. My kids so appreciate the fun cereal now!
I know--they are so expensive. For a while here the Captain Crunch/Quaker family of cereals took a real dip in prices. We actually received a lengthy phone survey about them probably about 7 or 8 years ago--I was afraid they were about to go under. But, the Captain and his friends are still with us. I think they are much less expensive at Dollar General.
Post a Comment