Pray for my sweet friend Diane and her family. Her grandfather passed away. He and his wife were married 70 years! He truly loved God and leaves an awesome legacy. He finished well.
Pray for the family of Ken Childress Sr.
He passed away. Truly a man of God. He too finished well. I have no words to tell you how much his wife means to me. He had a sweet sweet spirit.
We have a guy at work in our maintenance shop who has a history of heart problems. He is not doing that great. His name is Randy. Please pray for him and his wife - she looks worn out.
And continue to pray for me. I need improvement in many areas. I would like child support to be resolved. We have court again in December. I'm not giving up but I hate controversy. We need a miracle. Maybe I shouldn't say what we need...God knows what we need and continues to provide. Daily bread not weekly!
Thankful for a safe night after a night of storms.
Pray for the election! Vote!
1 comment:
Thank you for your prayers. I love you my friend! :)
Post a Comment