Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thouroghly confused

Mom is so mixed up tonight. I took video tonight. But I have decided not to post it-mom has always been private. So I'm going to respect that. But she hasn't been mean - which is good . And a relief.

But I'm very sad at how she is tonight.
I hate this disease. I just don't see the purpose of it.

Is it wrong of me to hate it this much? What is God trying to teach me? Teach us? For both parents, three aunts to go through this? For our family to continually be hurt by Alzheimer's. Have we, have I done something?

Tomorrow I may laugh at moms antics but tonight I am just plain sad.

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Somewhere in life you will be able to truly help and empathize with someone who has gone through this.