Sunday, October 21, 2012

Church....Worship....Prayer

We were blessed to go to church tonight. I'm so glad!

Kids choir sang. They are led by my best friend Diane. They were awesome! I miss serving in this ministry but was so blessed to see then tonight. I am so proud. This is an important ministry. Kids learn songs but they are learning scripture. They are learning to serve and worship. They are learning to not be ashamed to praise God!!!

Worship music was sweet.

I think the message was for me. On prayer. Wow. I have so much respect for our pastor.

I know I have my Bible, I have Focus, KlLove, devotionals.....but nothing replaces worship. The fellowship among brothers and sisters is important. It has been so long since we have been in church. My tank was on empty. A true woman of God prayed and cried with me. I wish I could adequately explain what that meant and still means to me. Or the strength that I received from it. The loneliness, depression, and feelings of failure seemed to evaporate.

I have out loud conversations with God. Wondering if He hears me...sees us.

Please pray that we can go next Sunday morning. We all need it.


2 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

Amen! So glad you were able to get to Church for some TLC from your friends, the children's choir and the message. Thankfully, the Lord is with us any and everywhere to provide that TLC. God bless you and hold you close.JAJ

Anonymous said...

I so loved seeing you there - I wish I could have hugged my best friend! I love you! :)