WHen we lived in TN, I worked in the outlet malls for some time and then in a maternity shop in K'ville. I have also been a waitress. EVERYONE should have to be on the other side of the counter--they might think twice about being so ugly! Teaching a room full of college students is a cake walk in comparison to dealing with a churchvan full of ladies in a china shop. Bless you!
1 comment:
WHen we lived in TN, I worked in the outlet malls for some time and then in a maternity shop in K'ville. I have also been a waitress. EVERYONE should have to be on the other side of the counter--they might think twice about being so ugly! Teaching a room full of college students is a cake walk in comparison to dealing with a churchvan full of ladies in a china shop. Bless you!
Post a Comment