Thursday, October 04, 2012

Groceries

Mom and I went to the grocery store tonight. She had so much fun and so did I! Which sometimes is not the case because she hasn't been doing that great in public lately - but today was a gift.

She loves to push the cart and look for things. I give her one thing to find on each aisle and she finds it. Shopping takes patience. She wants to make sure we buy her chips-a-hoy and wavy lays. And always worries about laundry detergent. She doesn't want me messing with coupons either. She loses patience with me in that regard -- always has though.

She knows after grocery shopping means a happy meal. She was ready!

We get home and she wanted to put everything up herself. And I let her have at it. I took care of dogs and mail. She did good! She was so proud. After she went to bed I checked to make sure frozen foods were in right spot etc., and everything was right. God is so good and I am thankful for this gift of an awesome day.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet blog post. I love that God gave you and your mom this time!