Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sam, you have to........

Gulp....... Study!

After a not so hot report card...I went to parent teacher conferences. I went to the three classed he is struggling in. And was told it is apparent that he just needs to study. Imagine that!

And I signed him up for tutoring.

Sam is not as excited as I over the new plan..... the blank stare that I received as we... ok.... I discussed it was a strong indicator of his feelings and thoughts.

He'll survive.

And so will I.

I hope!!!!!

2 comments:

A Candle to Read By said...

My students teach themselves to be add--they are constantly texting, checking their facebook, etc. I don't know that we are teaching them concentration skills, much less study skills. Tell Sam if he can master these skills now, he will be so far ahead of the game!

Anonymous said...

He will survive and be better for it.

And now word verification! Yippee!!! ;)